.: |AoD| Clan Forum :.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: |AoD| Clan Forum :.

Angels of Death

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D

Go down 
2 posters

May i join the ANGELS OF DEATH?(old DBA clan)
dba luc (hoer) may join. |AOD|
dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Vote_lcap70%dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
dba luc (hoer) may not join. |AOD|
dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Vote_lcap20%dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
No comment.
dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Vote_lcap10%dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Luc
Sargeant
Luc

Number of posts : 26
Localisation : The netherlands (dutch), in gelderland, near Nijmegen in Druten-Zuid
Registration date : 2007-02-05

dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Empty
PostSubject: dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D   dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Empty11th February 2007, 6:25 pm

Hey, i'm dba luc (hoer) on soldat you maybe remember,

im a barret\knife owner, but i can handle even other weapons but their not my favo.
I'm mostly all day online for like 3+ hours( i hope...) on the elite server or [hax] dodgebal in CTF section.
You see i was a dba member, but when i joined few weeks after that the clan were down... i still wear my dba tag cuz elite hiscores etc... but, now i wanna join this clan, cheers

Greetz: Luc lol!
Back to top Go down
Adzyus
Admin
Adzyus

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D   dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Empty14th February 2007, 5:55 pm

So nect time I see you, you will be ready for the tryout?
Back to top Go down
https://angelsofdeath.bbactif.com
Luc
Sargeant
Luc

Number of posts : 26
Localisation : The netherlands (dutch), in gelderland, near Nijmegen in Druten-Zuid
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D   dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Empty15th February 2007, 6:09 am

I'll but when? Very Happy
its here +01:00 GMT amsterdam, brussel etc...
Tomorrow (for me) i cant, but sunday i'll be able i think... time20:00PM? idk...

Greetz: Luc drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D   dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D Empty

Back to top Go down

dba luc (hoer) joining ANGELS OF DEATH =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: |AoD| Clan Forum :. :: Recruiting-
Jump to: