.: |AoD| Clan Forum :.

Angels of Death

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

[HELP] Soldat Taunt Editor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdés
Sargeant

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: [HELP] Soldat Taunt Editor   25th February 2007, 9:09 pm

When you have somethings do say to your teammates, you can use what we call Taunts.
To be able to show your taunt, you need to press on "Alt" ou "Alt Gr" key + the key that you configure.

Example:

If someone on your team what to say that there's an enemy coming high, he'll click on "Alt" + the key that configure it to say Enemi high

The taunts have to be simple and clear to make your teammate understand quickly. You can make your taunt with the software: Soldat Taunt Editor

To be able to modified your taunts, you have to click on "Open File" and go get the Taunts file in Soldat folder. Taunts file: Taunts.txt

/!\ Don't forget to click on the litlle box on bottom-right corner "Team Chat". If you don't click on it, everybody will see it.

After making your own taunts, press on Save File and go try your fantastic taunts.

/!\If u are using the registered version of Soldat: you have to click on "Open File" and go get your profile taunts file in Profile Folder (in the Soldat folder). Taunts file: yourname.txt

If you have question: send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adzyus
Admin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-10-05

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Soldat Taunt Editor   26th February 2007, 6:05 pm

Thanks, I will put it in post-it.

Sargeant

Number of posts : 26
Localisation : The netherlands (dutch), in gelderland, near Nijmegen in Druten-Zuid
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Soldat Taunt Editor   21st March 2007, 9:46 am

Lol i didn't had it, i downloaded now, thanks, i just changed my readme in soldat directory, i copied the old and Saved in a new readme somewhere in my documents xD, same as my weapons 2.1.2. thing xD

Greetz: Luc drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Soldat Taunt Editor   

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Soldat Taunt Editor
Page 1 of 1