.: |AoD| Clan Forum :.

Angels of Death

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

soo funny...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnU
Sargeant

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: soo funny...   18th April 2007, 10:52 pm

Dear Diary,

Today started off pretty sweet. I woke up and farted under the covers. Then I stuffed Becky's head down there. She said it smelled bad, but I told her it smelled good. She agreed, and cooked me a pot roast. I got to level 74 on Grand Theft Auto, then I beat up a priest. Joey was downstairs making friendship bracelets, so I peed on his parents' toilet seat. Then, I put bleach in his iced tea, and drank some motor oil. I got like 50 more chest hairs after that, which I sold on eBay to some guy in England. I never sent them, though. Instead I sent a clam and a half eaten Dorito. I felt like playing Smash TV, but I didn't have it. So, instead, I went to Danny Tanner's house and smashed his TV. Then, I made him cook me lobster. When he wasn't looking, I switched the lobster with a brick. And when he wasn't looking again, I switched the brick with his face. He cried, but then I told him the story about how I ate 50lbs of beef jerky just by looking at it! Then I made him write "Mrs. Nesbit's Ass Hat" on his face with a Sharpie. I don't know who Mrs. Nesbit is, but she probably needed an asshat. I went to the pet store and bought a crocodile. It gave me lip, so I traded it in at The Video Game Exchange. At first, they said they didn't take crocodiles, but then, I opened a Boston Market...in Boston! They took the crocodile, and gave me $50 worth of store credit. I used it to buy an Atlasphere! I rolled that thing all around town, until I finally got tired and drank a PBR. A cop pulled me over, and said I was drunk driving. I reminded him that I was in an Atlasphere, and that I was Uncle Jesse. He corrected himself and said, "I meant you were totally sweet driving. Here's a lottery ticket." The ticket was a winner too. I went home and Becky said we should save the money for Nicky and Alex's college fund. Instead, I bought 3,456 pinwheels and a sombrero. She went to bed lucky she was married to me. I went to bed and ate 45 pieces of ham in 2 seconds. Then I re-wrote the Declaration of Independence...in my sleep! Tomorrow, I'll probably wash my Atlasphere with Joey's gay RedWings jersey. That'll teach him.

,uncle jesse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~bLuEnInJa~
Sargeant

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: soo funny...   19th April 2007, 11:58 am

Wow.....you are a bad boy. It's a wonder I don't see you on the news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnU
Sargeant

PostSubject: Re: soo funny...   19th April 2007, 5:07 pm

hahah lol yea .=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~bLuEnInJa~
Sargeant

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: soo funny...   19th April 2007, 5:28 pm

I think I'll call them right now and they'll send you to the monks and a place where there's no telephones, computers, TV, internet, and anything technology-related. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnU
Sargeant

PostSubject: Re: soo funny...   19th April 2007, 5:52 pm

hahah lol no thanks ..id ratherrr....not hahahah o is there somthing wrong with elite private or sumthing becuz i cant get in...=/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: soo funny...   

Back to top Go down

soo funny...
Page 1 of 1