.: |AoD| Clan Forum :.

Angels of Death

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I have a question for the leaders of this clan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.vBs.Scr1pT
Sargeant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: I have a question for the leaders of this clan.   7th June 2007, 11:27 am

I will start by explaining myself a little bit first. I've seen alot of you guys, and played with you on other servers. SCS, Area51, DRGN, among others. You guys know as well as I do that servers have rules and are setup (server Settings) like they, as a clan, want them. Let me also say I've been on your server probably 20 times and been booted five by people who didnt like the way I played. Not by any CI or security....which I didnt think you guys (AOD) employed. If you did, I would play there a little more. That is besides the point Let me get to it. My question after all this buildup is,

Why do you allow shotgun on your server and play a Non-realism mod?

All I ever get is grief when I join your server. Yesterday, I joined as "GoOdGoOgLy(Y)oOgLy!" I got hunted down by some AOD member, so I switched to shotgun and got nothing but grief when they couldnt beat me.

So I ask you again, differently. Why do "some Members" give players grief when they are beat at their own game? It is YOUR clan server and YOUR server settings. Their were two of them being nasty, I'll mention no names but they know who they are. So, I finally called them both hipocrites and left. I play to have fun and getting owned by a shotgun while I have a sniper is not my idea of fun. Having to deal with cry-baby hipocrites isnt either, thats why I left.

This is in no way meant to offend the AOD clan nor its members. I just wanted to bring to light an issue that Ive had in dealing with your clan in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnU
Sargeant

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I have a question for the leaders of this clan.   25th June 2007, 11:51 pm

stfu u dumbass
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I have a question for the leaders of this clan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.: |AoD| Clan Forum :. :: General Forum-
Jump to: